Information we collect
Depending upon your use of Our Site, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
• Name • Business / Company name
• Job title
• Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
• Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
• Web browser type and version
• Operating system
• A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Data Used: If Akismet is enabled on Our Site, the contact form submission data — IP address, user agent, name, email address, website, and message — is submitted to the Akismet service (also owned by Automattic) for the sole purpose of spam checking. The actual submission data is stored in the database of Our Site on which it was submitted and is emailed directly to the owner of the form (i.e. the site author who published the page on which the contact form resides). This email will include the submitter’s IP address, timestamp, name, email address, website, and message. Data Synced: Post and post meta data associated with a user’s contact form submission. If Akismet is enabled on Our Site, the IP address and user agent originally submitted with the comment are synced, as well, as they are stored in post meta.
Embedded content from other websites
Sharing of your information
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Our Employees or Interns
• With our representatives in order to perform your requested service
• Third-party vendors and other service providers as needed to fulfill your request, such as retail merchants, restaurants, delivery companies, professionals (doctors, photographers, etc.), service providers such as plumbers, electricians, etc., travel or hotel booking agents and others;
• Other companies whose products or services may be of interest to you;
• Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of all or a portion of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.